[NTLK] Listing for MP2000 on eBay

From: Diane (newyorker4ever_at_hailmail.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 08:34:11 PDT

Hi, just thought I'd mention that I saw this on eBay and the price
looks good. Don't know this person but there's a buy it now of $119.00

item 3052156319
You are bidding on a almost MINT Apple Newton MessagePad 2000. The
screen is in MINT condition and outter case is in almost MINT
condition!(There is one small nick in the bottom of the case but
otherwise perfect!) What you get: (1)Almost MINT Apple Newton
MessagePad 2000 with backlight and 4 meg internal memory. (1) Original
Newton battery tray with four AA batteries. (1) Original Newton
titanium stylus that fits in pen port. (1) Original Newton screen
cover. (1) Original Newton 4 MB PCMCIA memory flash card. (1)
Original Newton PCMCIA dummy slot card. (1) NEW Carlise full-grain
leather carrying case. This Newton works awesome! Serial port lid
works properly and both back door lid clips are intact. Backlight,
microphone and speaker work great. Shipping and handling in the US and
Canada is $9.99 with optional insurance for $1.99 Winning bidders
outside the US and Canada pay actual shipping plus optional insurance.

Regards,
Diane

P.S.
They also have brand new Apple modems for 4.25 and $2 shipping. I
bought one just because.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html