[NTLK] exporting audio notes to pc (again..)

From: suppaman (suppaman_at_softhome.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 16:35:25 PDT

Hi,
I'd like to export an audio note I've got on a 4Mb linear flash onto this Mac.

I've searched the archive and found :

) use Soup, I've downloaded and installed it but reading the docs it seems to
me it is not a tool for this use..

) use BinHex for Newton, again I installed it but I cannot found how to use it
(by the way, I've installed BinHex then it told me to install Translator and
NewtonWorks, that I did).

So, making it short is there someone willing to explain me step-by-step how
exporting this audio note on the Mac ?

Thanks

Andrea

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html