[NTLK] [ANN] Newtonnews.org launches...

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 09:43:01 PDT

I'm proud to announce the launch of http://newtonnews.org, a
community-run Newton News site. Newton News is a distillation of
technology related news relevant to the current Newton user: Newton
development annoucements, user group annoucements and personal Newton
user blogs. It's one stop shopping for the green connected mind.

Newton News collects RSS feeds from all available Newton related
sources (including Newton user's blogs) and presents them in one easy
to use page. Newton News is also a stand-alone web service, similar in
function to the excellent (but not virtually defunct) Newton Dose. Here
you will find the latest announcements and events relevant to the
Newton Community.

You will find NewtonNews at: http://newtonnews.org

A mobile edition for Newtons or Palms can be found at :
http://newtonnews.org/feeds/mobile.html. This has been tested with both
Courier and NewtsCape.

A stand alone RSS feed is also available:
http://newtonnews.org/mt/index.rdf

(Please do not use "www" in front of the newtonnews URL, since my name
server is having fits. I am working with them to resolve the problem.)

If you have a weblog or site that is not included in Newton News, and
you would like it to be, please email me at matthew_at_reidsrow.com. Be
assured that I have tried to add every site I know of. Those sites
without RSS feeds were not included, but will be as soon as they add
syndication!

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on this project, and as always, keep
the green.

-Matthew Reidsma

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html