Re: [NTLK] Which Wi-Fi Card??

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 20:51:58 PDT

Not to be a flamer, but I just *finally* got him to refund my money
over a 2 1/2 month headache involving very suspicious customer service
activity and serious quality control issues. It was the 8th transaction
I have made with him, and the 7th to involve a defective or suspicious
part.

Be wary, is all I say.

(On the other hand, the one transaction that I have had that was
sucessful was for 2 of these cards, both of which work great.)

-Matthew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html