[NTLK] eMate to pc connection

From: Matt Groff (matt_at_mattgroff.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 12:48:45 PDT

Hi all,
I recently got an eMate and I went to transfer some files from NewtonWorks, but
I always get connection errors. I've tried using slowdown, i've tried
manipulating settings in NCU and settings for my serial port, and I've searched
the archives and it seems everyone suggests using slowdown. Unfortunately, it
does not work for me. I've also tried downloading sloup, but the .zip file is
corrupt. I've tried even running NCU in Win98 compatibility mode. If anyone
has any suggestions or workarounds, I'd love to hear them. I'm running a 1.4
GHz Athlon on XP home. Thanks.

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html