[NTLK] The Benschop Alarm Clock, was...Re: The weirdest MP130 defect I've ever had

From: pjfraser_at_mac.com
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 17:39:00 PDT

As an aside to the subject of sleep, with a nod to the Mysteries of
Time Zones...

Here on the west coast of California, i usually go sleepy-byes around
midnight. Email traffic of all kinds dwindles and finally stops by
that hour. Now, if i get occupied and stay up longer - quiet! kids
asleep! - i can always depend on a little reminder that it's getting
late, like 1 am or so, and i really really do need to go night-night:

NTLK stuff starts coming in from The Benschop!

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 11:57 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> Frank Gruendel wrote:
>
>> Oh boy. If only I wasn't that stubborn. Maybe I'd even get some sleep
>> time and again.
>
> We know the feeling ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

-- Peter