[NTLK] Looking for Action Names/Agenda for 2.0 (and "hi!")

From: TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 10:00:00 PDT

Hello people,

I am a recent acquirer of a Newton MP 130. After using my vernable 120 1.3OS
(and a MP100 before that) since 1995(!), I have finally made the big move to
... 1998.

Now; in my quest to find all of my 3rd party apps I used with 1.3, I am still
looking for Action Names/Agenda for 2.0. I would appreciate any leads...

It is the last program I need; I must say that I am pleasantly surprised(!)
by all of the apps in version 2.x that I simply needed to enter my 1.3OS
password in to work!

I am still concerned how, once I find Agenda for 2.x, all of my name cards
from 1.3 will translate; if anyone can give me some info on that I would
appreciate it also.

Look forward to responses; glad 2 B here!

Craig W.
Atlanta GA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html