Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #549

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 01:05:57 PDT

03-10-17 07.05, skrev newtontalk_at_newtontalk.netnewtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
följande:

> From: Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net>
> Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6
>
> 1.1 will either include FAT support or asynchronous driver (i.e.
> speed). I haven't decided yet. Please tell me what you prefer (the
> replied I got so far were more in favor of FAT support since ATA
> Support can now compete with linear cards for most operations).

paul, does this involve reading storage cards from digital cameras?
transferring files from my aging coolpix via serial is a pain, even though
there are speed enhancement modules.

reading pictures directly from storage cards would be a real improvement.
but on the other hand, is there a software for this? i think tibet is not
suited for that...

/ ®

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__