Re: [NTLK] [OT] Hell has frozen over

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 10:19:33 PDT

on 10/17/03 1:10 PM, Eric Schneck at eschneck_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> Does anyone else think it is counter-intuitive that I can run iTunes on my
> Win2k PC at work, and not on my MacOS 9 laptop at home?

Sure you can. You just can't run iTunes *4.x* on your OS 9 laptop. At this
very moment, I'm listening to iTunes 2.0.4 on this not-yet-OS X-equipped
iMac. But, yes, if you want to take advantage of iTMS, you need an OS X
machine so you can run iTunes 4.

- Eric.

I'm searching for myself...  If I get back before I return, please
make sure I stay here.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html