Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6

From: Matt Lichtenberg (klich_at_peoplepc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 14:42:40 PDT

personally, i'd have to vote for the FAT support, as has been so far
overwhelmingly popular.
i'm stuck with a Dell subnotebook (no onboard serial except with a port
replicator, which seems to break any sound capabilities when used) here
at home, with no access to a Mac other than a Mac II without a CD drive,
so i'd definitely prefer to just use the PC Card slot on my laptop.
people at school ask me why i carry around my 2100 instead of my laptop,
as they're (jokingly) "about the same size, lol". so i write a few
choice words ("this is why.") on the Newt and show them the text on the
screen.

by the way, Paul: i haven't had the money to buy ATA Support and a card
yet, but FAT support.. well, get it done by Christmas, and Santa might
just drop off some money for you this year. you have been a wonderful
child this year. XD
thanks again.
-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html