Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 14:59:27 PDT

À (At) 10:11 -0400 17/10/03, ADyson écrivait (wrote) :
>I vote to go with "exchange files with laptop" first. I always wondered why
>this was never developed earlier.

It was not developed earlier because the real challenge was to be
able to use ATA cards like linear cards, i.e. to actually store data.
Until recently, I didn't have any device capable of reading PCMCIA
cards except my Newtons and that's the case of many Newton users I
guess.

>I also have another question that may have already been asked.
>If I buy your current version will I always be eligible for a future
>release?

Yes. Registration are for all future releases of ATA Support.

Paul

--
Changement de baignoire.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/