Re: [NTLK] Emate Memory Upgrade

From: Malone (doggymalone_at_centralpets.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 07:25:42 PDT

I sent him an email about this situation and i posted the reply i received below.

He told me he would also be posting to the list.

Although i may not have an outstanding reputation on Newtontalk, i fully support and backup anything i produce (those of you that have purchased from me in the past can verify this). My reputation on ebay also speaks for itself.

In the matter of the EM300 memory upgrade i will once again fully support and stand behind my work. My board will also have gold leads. The price maybe less than the $75 im asking when all is said and done. I expect a lead time of 2.5 wks before completion.

Full warranty, full return of funds if the board is not to your satisfaction.

You can purchase now at what mr pcbman wants to charge or purchase in a couple of weeks at $75 (or less)

Thank you
Ferdi

This e-mail was sent using a CentralPets WebMail account
Get yours at: http://mail.centralpets.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html