Re: [NTLK] Emate Memory Upgrade

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 07:43:40 PDT

The cost of producing a cable such as that is high compared to the number of
people that will want to purcahse it. Rest assured however i have already
been looking into it and if sales of this emate memory board cover my costs
the emate ribbon cable will be next.

Ferdi

Ferdi Ozguner wrote:
> For those that are intersted i will be producing an emate memory
> upgrade
> identicle to the one made by NewerTech.

Now I don't a fair bit of competition, but why do the two people that
offer hardware solutions on this list offer the same item?
Ferdi, why don't you focus on making replacement ribbon cables for
eMates?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html