Re: [NTLK] Good job Ferdi!

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 12:09:40 PDT

On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 12:06 PM, Ferdi Ozguner wrote:

> Lets all think happy thoughts.

In the spirit of giving credit where it is due, I would like to say
that Ferdi's last response is very impressive, and seems to show some
real learning in terms of his professional demeanor.

I have never had problems with Ferdi, but his attitude, actions and
statements (in the past) have left me wondering...

Anyhow, I don't have 50K laying around for clear cases :~)

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html