Re: [NTLK] accessing newtontalk.net

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 14:13:03 PDT

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:55:49 -0400, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> I would love to help you people out, but without details I can't.
>
> Please, if you ever have any problems let me know directly. Detailed
> descriptions (the best you can) and forwarding error messages WITH FULL
> HEADERS will allow me to look into it.

Works fine for me here with Courier (www.newtontalk.net and
newtontalk.net). One thing to note is that Daniel's NetHopper patch
seems to have problems sometimes. NetHopper was not designed to handle
virtually hosted sites, and the patch cannot work around that fully.
Shameless plug: switch to Courier :)

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html