Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Courier, NHttpLib and ntox updates

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 15:49:28 PDT

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:42:24 -0400, avernier_at_earthlink.net wrote:
> I've never got Courier to work, being a good NetHopper user. What
> packages do I need to have active and installed? All three listed
> below and/or something else? I do have all of the internet connection
> stuff installed and working.

Courier, NHttpLib and ntox should be enough. Courier checks for the
required packages when you open it, it should display a warning if
something is missing.

The idea behind Courier is a bit different from a regular web browser,
it combines bookmarks and web pages into one concept. After you've
created a new page, tap the "i" on the page header, and enter the title
and URL. This will be the starting URL for that page. The "rewind"
button always reloads this start URL. For each bookmark, you can create
a new page like that.

Let me know if you need more help,

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html