Re: [NTLK] Emate Memory Upgrade

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 23:39:01 PST

------------------
>I'm confused......
>
>Malone = = Ferdi Ozguner ?
>Or what?

It gets worse...

..remember when 'Joey &' was trying to sell 'new newtons',

..then ferdi posted 'GOOD PRICE, GET NOW' but forgot that he 'CC' to 'Joey
&',

..then 'Joey &' posts "...And who ever I cc: or bc: for that matter is
simply no one business except for the person it went to.", funny thing,
NONE of 'Joey's' posts has any 'cc' or 'bc', only ferdi's. What's going on
ferdi/joey?

Quote from 9/4/03 post to NTLK, it's in the archive.

BTW, when ferdi gets mad he writes emails with the same tone, even the same
typos to others on this list that contest him, even after he 'apologies on
the list' he continues his mean spirited ways, that's why I keep alerting
others to his method.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html