[NTLK] Changing Alarm Clock Sound

From: Mark Benson (markbenson_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 00:02:41 PST

I would like to set an alarm on my Newt 130 that goes off every week
day at work to remind me to backup so I can go home. The trouble is
that at work, where my Newton os not considered a valid tool for
anything other than playing about (no-one other than my dad and I
understand what it is and thus our bosses think it is not useful - you
know how it is...). The trouble I have is that my t68i currently does
the alarm, but it makes a lot of fuss and it's a pain having to rake it
out of my pocket. This is nowhere near as much of a drag however as the
embarrassment of that damn cuckoo-clock alarm sound! I'd like to change
it if possible - and save face!

It's a shame - all the other sounds are really cool...

--
Mark Benson
AIM - SilValleyPirate