Re: [NTLK] Changing Alarm Clock Sound

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 07:08:03 PST

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 09:45:10AM +0000, Mark Benson wrote:

> On Monday, October 27, 2003, at 08:37AM, Robert Serna
> <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:
>
> >just go to preferences then to Alarm to change it
>
> That is not the one I mean, that is the one for alarms in the 'Dates'
> section. I mean the onjm for the actual 'Daily Alarm' on the Clock.

Set up five weekly meetings (Mon, Tue, etc.), with an alarm "At
Meeting", and for a duration of zero minutes. Then you get a "weekdaily
alarm" as well as being able fix the tone.

--
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly,
world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or