[NTLK] I couldn't stay away

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 13:32:19 PST

Well...I admit it. I should have held on to at least one of my Message
Pads, So I'm back on the list and will be looking for a replacement
set of goodies.

I seem to remember reading good things about J&K Sales, but their price
seem to be on the steep side. When they advertise units as being " new
", do they mean new, new or newly upgraded and cleaned up? If anyone
has any suggestions about where to look ( other than ebay ), I would
appreciate hearing from you.

  David Humphreys' newest project for the eMate looks like loads of fun.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html