[NTLK] PCBman website is live (kinda...)

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 05:10:30 PST

> From: "Humphreys, David (URB)" <david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com>
> Well I got my website created and tried to publish over the
> weekend but FrontPage keeps bombing out on me. My wife finally
> decided to ftp it but it got so late (even with the hour gain)
> that we didn't get it all uploaded. That's the plan for tonight.

David,

Let me know if you can't get it going - I might be able to help.
I'm not familiar with FP (I use Dreamweaver almost exclusively)
but I do have FP2002... would be willing to give it a shot. You
had sent a replacement SER-001 some time ago when my header
connection gave out... it's the least I can do to help out.

John M Powell
http://www.iwillbefree.com/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html