Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 innerds

From: Pedro Calves (drcalves_at_southshoremed.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 11:20:21 PST

I have a dead eMate (bought it off eBay "great condition"-as-is, for
more than I'll admit) that I can contribute to the cause. All I ask is
to cover the postage. It has a seriously messed up screen, no power
supply (that is Battery) but when plugged into an AC adapter, it makes
all the right "sounds". Let me know if you want it.
It would be my pleasure to contribute to the cause. :-)
Pete C.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html