Re: [NTLK] Dead 2100 (was: Selling my Newton keyboard)

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 15:08:59 PST

> I don't think I'm going to be using it anytime soon, and it doesn't
> seem like I can get my 2100 to charge or even turn on anymore. So sad.

> May be an end of an era for me.

Well, for a start, do what I describe here:

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html

Do it word by word, letter by letter, don't change anything because you
think it can't matter. If, after that, it still doesn't turn on, send
it my way and I will see what I can do. Looking is, as usual, free for
list members.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html