[NTLK] re CHEAP ethernet card on Australian eBay

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 05:24:25 PDT

This sale on eBay has about 15 hours to go, and the
current bid is AU$10, so if anyone is interested, get
in soon.

I have no connection to the seller. I just believe
this is cheaper than any ethernet card I've seen on
the US eBay. I have seen Gem offering these cards at
US$45.

As I said before, I will on-post to anywhere at the
actual cost to me. I don't want to make money on this,
I just think that if you have a Newton, you should
have an ethernet card.

Paul

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html