Re: [NTLK] Back To School Sale" - Bran

From: Dave Rutledge (drutledge4445_at_rogers.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 08:34:08 PDT

Is it not time to end all this bickering about the price someone is charging
for a Newton? This is America, and anyone can sell anything for whatever
price he/she chooses. If you don't want it for the pricing being charged,
you walk away. And no one owes anything to someone because he/she is a
student. That's some sort of dysfunctional "victim" mentality. I don't
know anyone on this list, and living in Canada, probably never will--so I'm
not biased in any way. Unfortunately, the bottom line is that these penis
envy listings are not of value to the community in the long run.