[NTLK] New dongle and serial cable from Joey

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 19:47:20 PDT

All of this bickering over the price of the new Newtons is getting
ridiculous. If you don't like it, just walk away. You don't need to
post something bad about the person. That's really inconsiderate,
arrogant, and rude.

Personally, I just bought my serial dongle and serial cable from Joey
and I've had a great buying experience with him. Great communication,
friendly, prompt shipment... He even provided pictures minutes later of
the items I had questions about. Also, the day that I ordered the
dongle and cable the price went up. He still honored the price I was
quoted. No questions asked. It's nice to see someone that keeps their
word. And it's also frustrating to see the same person get bashed
because he posted a price that he had no control over.

Anyway, I hope those people that did the flaming (I won't name names,
you know who you are) will have a little decency, realize that they
were in the wrong, and apologize for it. Not necessarily publicly.

Keep it clean.

-Brandon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html