Re: [NTLK] Back To School Sale" - Bran

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 23:15:39 PDT

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 10:58:44AM -0500, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> you know what, I think they got the message, about 15 times
> over. So let the man do his business and good luck to him,
> lets move on.

It would be nice to start up a "seller profile" web page where
people can leave feedback about purchases they've made from
particular Newton-related sellers. The legitimacy of the
comments would rest on the poster's shoulders. Ultimately this
would be useful for newcomers to know who to avoid, but also
would encourage some responsibility: only sellers willing to
submit to feedback from buyers would be willing to publically
sell on the mailing list.

And on that note, someone seems to be screaming outside my
apartment door at 1:15 in the morning. Must have gotten a raw
deal on Newton parts.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html