Re: [NTLK] recommend a database?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 09:52:31 PDT

OK I was out on vacation and am still catching up on my email but i think i can help with this one.
http://www.catamount.com/MORGAN.html

i havent used it lately, but i had started to and just never got back to it. i am sure this will do it for you. i havent registered mine yet so i get the pop-up window when i turn it on but besides that it works fine. hth.

LAG
japecan_at_comcast.net wrote:
I'm gonna try this again. Can anybody suggest a database program that keeps a
list of cd's,artist,titles,tracks etc...? I tried to use cd? on unna but it
kept giving me an error code. I used filepad but do not have the manual for
assistance. I really liked leverage but can't justify the price at this
moment. and ebase hosed my connection when I tried to use ncu on my win98. the
2100 kept on saying port requested is in use? any suggestions are greatly
appreciated..
japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html