Re: [NTLK] A better Dates package?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 15:16:20 PDT

Il me semble que le 6/09/03 à 16:59 -0500, Matt Janeczek nous racontait:
>I don't think you understand. I have classes on four out of the five
>days of the week. The schedule is nearly identical for all four days,
>and that would mean I would have to enter one class on Monday, do a
>repeat once a week, go to Tuesday and enter the same class again, do a
>repeat once a week there, and so on. I would basically be entering each
>of my classes four separate times. I guess it is doable, but a little
>annoying.

I think Jim did understand on the contrary.
Dates -> New -> Meeting. Tap the Repeat popup, choose Other, it will
open the Repeat slip. Select every Week. Hilite the 4 days in the
mtwtfss row that appears (or rather smtwtfs since you're American).

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/