Re: [NTLK] Share Internet Connection

From: mike_at_mikeinteractive.com
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 09:17:13 PDT

I feel certain that I can connect my Newton
to the Internet once I sign up for a wireless
ISP but I don't have a Web browser for the Newton.

So I thought I needed to get a Web browser in the
Newton before I hooked it to the Internet (otherwise
an Internet connection wouldn't do me any good).

Does this make sense or am I off the beam here?

Thanks again for all your help on this!

Mike