Re: [NTLK] AAARRRGGHHH!

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 06:20:20 PDT

on 09/09/03 11:10 PM, Jim Siburt at jsiburt_at_mac.com wrote:

> I am sorry Peter I should have clarified that is was the drivers that I
> needed. I really just wanted to vent to people who would care or at
> least understand. : )

Well, now *I'm* really ticked off! I started reading this thread figuring
it was going to be a discussion of a certain castle mentioned in 'Monty
Python and the Holy Grail', but NO! Just some eMate discussion. The
nerve...

- Eric.

Don't let ANYONE else make a fool of you!  If you want something done
right, you've got to do it yourself!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html