Re: [NTLK] Spam - Penis growing!!!

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 13:33:21 PDT

Dave,

I suspect it's something other than from this list. I've
been on for a long time, and get very very (very) little
spam. My email address is sometimes even posted in the email
body, which would make it easier to harvest. I did see a slight
increase shortly after the Blaster made it's rounds. My guess is
it's been harvested from some other location. Whatever you do,
don't ask them to take you off their list. That's guaranteed to
have the exact opposite response.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html