Re: [NTLK] MP awakens in the night - what can I do?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 08:22:58 PDT

This is just the way the Newton works. There is
nothing you can do about it.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Stevie <erasmus_at_t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> last night I couldn't sleep and went to my desk.
>
> At around 3 a.m. I recognized (first time), that my
> MP 2100 awaked
> and shut off again.
> Long time ago I read, that this happens in some
> cases.
>
> Cause I don't have terminated dates, I wonder.
> Cause I nearly don't use my MP I also wondered in
> the past, that the
> battery doesn't last very long.
>
> Question: Is there a possibility to stop this
> behaviour?
> What do I have to do?
>
> Thanks for answers in advance
> stevie

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100