Re: [NTLK] OT (was: Newton Web Browser?)

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 00:12:14 PDT

Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> Glen Warner wrote:
>> Oh, never mind; you get the idea, I'm sure ...! :oP
>
> Get the video of 'The Secret Policeman's Ball' and witch the part
with
> the Monty Python team in smoking bragging how hard they used to have
it
> ('we used to live in a lake and had to drink the entire content
every
> morning')
> You'll pee your pant...
> (rest of the video isn't bad either ;-)

Thanks, I'll check it out one of these days ...!

As for the source of my stories, I think that was Rugrats (the TV
show). Now that I'm an Official 'Grampaw'(tm), I have to stock up on
these kinds of stories ...! :o) The old "I was born walking and
talking" story doesn't seem to hold water anymore ....

> Robert Benschop

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html