Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo and ATA cards

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 01:01:47 PDT

Tony Kan wrote:
> Thanks for replying. I just thought it was a good policy to conserve
> internal memory usage. The other worry is that the MoreInfo data grows
> daily and I thought that this would gradually slow the Newt down
> because it
> would have less internal memory to do its stuff. I hope this doesn't
> sound
> too naive.

If you have a 2100 this kind of data growth shouldn't be a great
concern, it has enough internal space, especially considering the fact
that most apps don't mind to be on a card at all.
About the specific growth of MoreInfo data I can't really comment since
I use DateMan, may a MoreInfo user can say something about this?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html