Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 upgrade card

From: Bert Fregosi (bfregosi_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 11:31:37 PDT

I bought an e-Mate then promptly had the hinge-flex cable melt down. The
seller sympathized with me an offered to give me a fried e-mate to get the
part from. I did so an resurrected the beast. Later he emailed me an told me
that the parts machine he sent me had some upgrade card on it that he forgot
about. He wanted to know if I would auction it an split the profits with
him. I haven't replied nor even looked at the corpse to see what he was
talking about. Is this upgrade on the ROM card that pops in and out or is it
on the motherboard? How can I identify it? Thanks for your help. If it is
worth something, I may auction it to cover the cost of the e-mate I have, or
upgrade that one an sell it. (I don't really use it, just got caught up in
an auction and the next thing I knew I was the winner. I prefer my 2100, so
I will probably send it on its way once I figure this card upgrade out.)

Bert Fregosi
Alpharetta GA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html