Re: [NTLK] Shreve Systems..back in mac business?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 23:56:05 PDT

On Saturday, September 13, 2003, at 11:39 PM, Rich Oliver wrote:
<snip>
> They were
> extremely reluctant to make it right, and I ended up shipping it back
> them for a refund, which was minus the to and fro shipping costs.
<snip>

Shreve has a long, long history of this kind of thing. In general they
are ok, but don't expect too much from them, and don't be too surprised
if you end up feeling like you didn't get as good a deal as you thought
you were going to.

They have that Napoleonic code thing down there in Louisiana, USA, so
watch your ass when you deal with them.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html