Re: [NTLK] EZShow card

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 01:42:57 PDT

> Glen Warner wrote:
>> "Rolf Brakvatne" <rbrak29_at_qwest.net> wrote:
>> Any know where one can get a EZShow PCMCIA card? The company seems
>> to have dropped off the face of the earth.
> I know ....! Check this quoted message:
>>> EZ2TV card and all adapters with EZSHOW software - $25.00
> Hope that helps.

So that nobody's getting their hopes up to high, I mailed Mark very
soon after his posting on this list about the EZShow card. (haven't got
an answer yet though)
BTW, I also wrote him that I would like to have the Plastic storage PC
card, Fodor's94 Travel Manager and Columbo's Mystery Capers.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html