Re: [NTLK] Stay loyal! Keep newton items within community.

From: Mark Montoya (markmontoya_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 18:54:30 PDT

On 9/14/03 9:00 PM, "Matthew Reidsma" <matthew_at_reidsrow.com> wrote:

> I am still interested in your Apple IIe card.
>

> Matthew Reidsma :: matthew_at_reidsrow.com
> -------------------------------
> Handwritten email brought to you via Newton Technology.
> Support open standards: no html or Word docs in email.
Yes, Yes.

I forgot about that. I have others talking about classic mac stuff. The
Apple IIe card is for an LC type mac. It was in my children's LC575. I have
2 of them I think. I also have the correct 5.25 drive that works in the
cards.
I need to compile a list of my classic may stuff.

Cheers,

Mark--

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html