Re: [NTLK] 40Hz.org software

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 10:15:11 PDT

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:25:11 -0400, Jim Siburt wrote:
> When referring to Ambicom, Pretec , Socket etc., would the CF cards by
> these manufacturers work in an PC card adapter with the Newton?

Yes, the adapter is just providing the physical bridging between the
different form factors (although there are more sophisticated CF
adapters out there which do voltage conversion).

> I have thought about purchasing a Bluetooth card.

If you buy one, make sure you can return it easily. Checking for Newton
compatiblity is easy (see the link I sent before), it can even be done
in a store if necessary.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html