Re: [NTLK] UNNA news site

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 10:46:42 PDT

Victor,

Maybe you should mention that the News page is not on the Philadelphia or DC mirrors (and perhaps others?). Especially after exhorting us to use them! <GRIN>

I also noticed that the "last updated" date is already 4 months old. What's the status of those two mirrors with respect to them being updated?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html