Re: [NTLK] Copying NIE pkgs to Card

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 14:58:14 PDT

Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> Michael Sciascia wrote:
>> Can you, please, give me some advices?
>> I am sorry if these questions are really stupid but I con’t find a
>> solution...
>
> Oops, I sent my last message without finishing it :(
>
> Basicially, you need two cards to do this:

(*snip*)

Okay, let's just say (for the sake of argument) I'm lazy ... and worse, I
only have one card! Couldn't I just do a backup of my card (with the
drivers on them) on my computer, loan that card to my friend, have him
"copy" the appropriate files to his Newton, return the card to me, and do
a Restore?

> Victor Rehorst

--gdw

"'Lazy' is such a negative term. I prefer the term, 'energy efficient.'"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html