[NTLK] Installing NTK on Mac OS X

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 15:11:41 PDT

Here are the instructions as well as the file links for installing NTK
on Mac OS X. Yes it does run under Classic. : ) I pieced together this
information from several posts so I thought I would save the next
person some time.
First download NTK from UNNA:

http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/NTK/macntk/
NTKMac164b3.sit.hqx

After you unstuff the file move the interior folder also called NTK
1.6.4b3 in to your developers folder. If you don't have the developers
tools installed I don't believe it makes a difference where you place
it.

Next there is a folder that says to drag and drop the contents into
your OS 9 Systems folder. Drop the 3 files onto the folder and it will
ask if you want them placed in the proper place, click continue for
each.

Now download this TCP file and drop the 2 inclosed files on the OS 9
system folder as well following the above instructions.

http://allmacintosh.forthnet.gr/preview/205826.html

Now you should be able to run NTK through Classic mode without any
major problems. Thank you to everyone who helped directly or indirectly
through past posts.

Jim Siburt
New Media Design
www.logicaldreams.org