[NTLK] Sending documents to a network

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 07:38:35 PDT

Hello all,
Now that I have a wireless connection I want to be able to send
documents from the eMate to my desktop. What success have others had
and how did they succeed? Does an application such as Escale need to be
running or can the eMate access another Mac natively and show up like a
server?

If certain applications can't do this yet who can I help to accomplish
this? Knowing that I am ignorant of the work involved but it can't be
any tougher than trying to get someone to embrace Web Standards or
building a content management system from scratch using PHP/MySQL. : )

Which by the way for all the Courier users is what allows those pages
to display correctly in Courier.

Regards
Jim Siburt
New Media Design