Re: [NTLK] New virus making rounds

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 09:00:35 PDT

Yes, support_at_nushield.com gets clobbered by this constantly. It seems to
come in waves. Then we get the bad email responses from ISP's cleaning up
virus's and telling us we have been infected from the spoofed email
addresses. Thank you Bill! I'm so glad we run NuShield off a Mac!

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html