Re: [NTLK] Printijg from your Newton

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 23:45:53 PDT

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 07:41 PM, Caretech_at_rogers.com wrote:

> If I print to a Stylewriter II then I get jaggies on the top half of
> some letters. Anyone know why,
> ray

Probably the print head on you ink cartridge is getting near the end.
This is pretty standard for aging ink cartridges.

Turn the printer off. then hold down the on button until you hear the
printer start to print... Then look at the test print which is
produced. At the bottom should be a nice even staircase pattern. If
yours isn't nice and symmetrical, odds are it's time for a new ink
cartridge (which includes the print head in that model).

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html