Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THIS.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 11:50:46 PDT

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 09:45 AM, Humphreys, David (URB)
wrote:

> Just so I am clear on this Bruce, What is so cool, which bs are you
> referring to, and just who is in the class of 'loyal
> newton owners'?

Easy man, I think he is really on your side, he is just having too
much fun about it. Although Ferdi has had his defenders on this list
from time to time (happy customers), he has repeatedly proved himself
sketchy in my opinion by his own words and actions...

This is just the capper.
Marty

PS looking forward to ordering another Ser-001 from you when you get
that batch going, although maybe I'll wait for the clearance deal this
time around, as it will be a spare for me.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html