Re: [NTLK] Compact Flash Cards?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 21:25:03 PDT

on 25/09/03 19:50, Peter Jaros at rjaros_at_shaysnet.com wrote:

> On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 07:16 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>> on 25/09/03 17:50, Peter Jaros at rjaros_at_shaysnet.com wrote:

>>> But what adapter?
>>
>> I thought he said a "PCMCIA adapter at CompUSA"?
>
> Sorry, I meant what make/model/item-number/something. Or do they only
> sell one? Just don't want to buy the wrong one. :)

Hmmm, I would imagine that any PCMCIA adapter would do. They're pretty
basic, from what I've seen. Unless I'm really mistaken, which could always
be possible!

-Laurent.

"imagine the disincentive to software development if after months of work
another company could come along and copy your work and market it under it's
own name...without legal restraints to such copying, companies like Apple
could not afford to advance the state of the art" -Bill Gates '83
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html