Re: [NTLK] [OT] Earthlink email on MP2000

From: GE (gerard.evrard_at_free.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 15:32:51 PDT

Hello to all,
Is it technically conveivable to have a device which would convert 2400
bauds to/from 56k ?
It would just send nothing into the faster end while the slower talks,
and would buffer the faster while the slower listens.
Has any such thing existed in the past (or present) ?
There is a (small) need for such uses as older equipment.

        G.E.

([OT]-ed as not directly Newton related)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html