[NTLK] Battery problem?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 15:46:26 PDT

I have been experiencing unreliable power ons with my super dependable
2000U.

It seems to vegetate and then report the unit has restarted due to dead
battery.

I have switched over to the battery sled and my 2100Mah nimh batteries
(charged externally) and this seems to fix the issue.

The rechargeable pack is my original one, but it doesn't appear to
have any problems (contacts are clean and good, still reports a charge
after the above event).

Does this sound like a battery pack failure? Or does it sound familiar
to any of you as something you have seen before.

Thanks In Advance,
Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html